HypnoBirthing classes Perth
I am hugely passionate about changing the experience of birth for the women I meet through education and empowerment. A positive birth is created from a place of empowerment and choice, no matter how birth unfolds. Every women deserves the right to be supported and respected in their birth choices. I work to remove the fear that surrounds birth for the women I meet and give them practical tools for birthing so that they can truly meet their birth with the confidence and support they need to make informed decisions, leading them to a positive and fulfilled birthing experience. How? Through my HypnoBirthing classes Perth.
“I still can’t believe how much hypnobirthing helped my birthing experience! From being scared from previous births to my 3rd bub literally falling out from being so calm and relaxed. I can’t thank Fiona enough for her hypnobirthing classes.” ~ Justine
So, what is HypnoBirthing®?
HypnoBirthing® is simple, straightforward and it works. Using the strength of your mind and body you will learn to imagine, to relax and to breath in a way that assists the natural processes of birth, within a few short sessions. HypnoBirthing® teaches women to reconnect and deeply trust in themselves, to let their bodies do what is needed during birth. By practicing a few key techniques, mothers program their minds and condition their bodies to birth calmly and peacefully.
Why choose HypnoBirthing® for your birth?
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for chemical anesthesia, episiotomies and other interventions.
- Lessens fatigue during labor, leaving the mother fresh, awake, and energized as she brings her baby into the world.
- Shortens the thinning and opening phase of labor by several hours and allows the birthing mother to utilize the natural pulsations of her body to breathe her baby down to the crowning stage, rather than pushing for long, exhausting periods of time.
- Brings the mother, the baby and the birthing companion together in a deep bonding experience that begins well before birth and continues throughout the postnatal period.
- The birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an on looker.
- Almost entirely eliminates post natal discomfort and “baby blues”.
- Mothers do not run the risk of hyperventilating from shallow breathing.
- Birthing is returned to the safe, peaceful experience that it once was.
To view upcoming class dates and secure your place in an upcoming HypnoBirthing class in Perth (Bedfordale), please complete the registration form here.
What will you learn?
- Positions and relaxation techniques to use during labour and birth
- Practical tools for your birth companion to support you throughout your birth
- How your body works efficiently and effectively through the different stages of labour
- How stress, fear or tension can alter the course of your birth and how to prevent this
- How to avoid induction and unnecessary or unwanted intervention
- Creating your birth preferences and communicating with your Midwife or Obstetrician
- Practical body and mind techniques such as affirmation, visualisation and deepening.
This course would benefit you if:
- You have fear, anxiety, stress or concern about your birthing day.
- You have had a previous birth that was disappointing or traumatic.
- You are wanting to have a vaginal birth after a caesarean (VBAC).
- You are wanting to do an antenatal course that doesn’t focus on pain and drugs.
- You are looking for information on birth, your body and how it will all work on the day.
- You feel your partner needs more involvement, and would like some tools to properly support you.
- You are wanting to prepare a birth plan or preferences with informed choices so that you are fully aware of your options in birthing.
- You are wanting to connect with your baby and learn about pre and post birth parenting.
- You are interested in learning some life changing techniques on reducing fear, stress and pain.
“Thank you Fiona for your 5 week Hypnobirthing classes! I looked forward to each Friday night and enjoyed each and every one of them. The classes were held in a beautiful comfortable space, where relaxation and meditation was made easy. You held space and answered everyone’s questions honestly and with an open heart, often sharing your own experiences. The classes were very informative, nurturing and empowering. I feel so confident going into my VBAC birth experience and would highly recommend your course to all parents-to-be.” ~ Tara
To secure your place at upcoming HypnoBirthing Perth Antenatal Classes (Bedfordale), please complete the registration form. Courses are currently being held face-to-face and remotely via Zoom.
HypnoBirthing Classes Perth, Perth Antenatal Classes